Welcome to Day 11 Queen Care!
21 Day Skincare Regimen!
Continuing with the basics!
• Morning and Evening
• Use lukewarm or cool water
• Cleanse your face using your hands
• Use circular motions
• Rinse and pat dry
• Tone using hands or cotton balls
• Moisturize with your favorite moisturizer
We are back to elaborating on Skintype
***Combination Skin***** this is for you!
When we say combination skin, we are referring to:
1. A skin type where oil is seen most commonly on forehead, nose and chin while other areas of the face are predominantly dry.
2. Skin that is affected by various skin conditions such as acne and dryness or rosacea and wrinkles.
3. Skin types that change with times of year, throughout hormonal changes or your location.
Combination skin tends to be affected by genetics, using the wrong kinds of skin care products, weather, aging and hormonal changes.
When dealing with combination skin, we are forced to address several skin issues at once. This tends to be difficult as most products are geared toward one specific skin type.
Having combination skin may mean using several products on different parts of the face. However, there are some general guidelines to live by when dealing with combination skin.
Use a toner to restore the pH balance to help reduce your skin’s overcompensation for too much or too little moisture.
Use a gentle soap-free cleanser, and stay away from cleansers containing too many ingredients, harsh chemicals or fragrances.
Use a gentle exfoliant to increase cell turnover.
Exfoliating will uncover new skin that's free of oils, blemishes or fine lines.
A gentle peel can even help with skin conditions like rosacea and eczema.
Happy Queen Care!!! Stay Queenfident!