Why Do We Use Aloe & Jojoba? A Queen's Essentials Natural Skincare
Updated: Jan 28, 2022
A Queen’s Essentials believes and honors using the best and most effective natural ingredients for our skincare. This is because we are all about confidence in enhancing your authentic beauty when allowing us to be your natural experience.
In this video we are going to talk about why we use our key and most effective main ingredients Aloe & Jojoba in most of our skincare products.
First let’s talk about the amazing key benefits of Aloe.
· Great moisturizer for dry skin
· Soothes irritated skin
· Reduces signs of aging
· Fights acne and blemishes
· Removes dark circles and puffiness
· Treats Sunburn
· Relieves eczema and psoriasis
· Eliminates dead skin cells
· Anti-inflammatory (reduces swelling)
Amazing right? You see, aloe is a succulent that has a long history of being used for medicinal purposes, dating back to ancient Egypt. The plant is native to North Africa, Southern Europe, and the Canary Islands. Today, aloe vera is grown in tropical climates worldwide.
Now, lets get into the amazing benefits of Jojoba.
· Also, a great moisturizer
· Antioxidant- as it contains natural forms of Vitamin E, can help your skin fight oxidative stress caused by everyday exposure to pollutants and other toxins.
· Noncomedogenic- which means that its makeup is very similar to Oil (sebum) that your body naturally produces. this prevents build up and clogged pores, leading to fewer breakouts and less severe acne.
· Hypoallergenic- meaning its non-irritating
· Enhances collagen production
· Heals eczema and psoriasis
· Treats acne
· Anti-aging- reducing fine lines and wrinkles